Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Goals as A Christian

Yeah.. I'm working online as VA and also have my small online services website..and though those things makes me busy...I never wanted to cling and conformed unto those things.


I believed in myself that I never owned anything in this world as I came out and so nothing can I bring when I left(point of my death). As what the Bible says on Job_1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

As a Christian, we ought to share the Word of God to others to encourage one another and even correct once wrong doings. Some people think that they are wise and smart...and never wanted to be corrected.. I do have some attitude of that like too!...but in fact...those things are just foolishness with God and God had helped me take off those things in me!

Being a Christian is to be Matured and Grow more spiritually.

God provided us wisdom and understanding to how some of the things work together and also He gave us the need and desires so we never have to rely on our own strength and plans.

Here are certain things I did set for myself for 2012 to change how I live my life as a Christian. I set these Goals and commit it to the Lord...I'm not going to commit this to man 'coz I know I'll fail. I don't want to commit it and I don't want to have confidence in my flesh 'coz I know I will fail! It's all to the Lord Jesus Christ for He is my strength!
  • Finish Bible Reading - June 30th 2012
    What I aimed was to read and finish reading by the month of June. I'm now at Jeremiah Chapter 43 in the OLD Testaments and I Corinthians Chapter 6.

    So far with my experience in Bible reading...God taught me a lot of things that I could share to everyone! Even how I deal with my Son! I may not be a perfect man and will fail in other things but striving to be mature in Christianity can never be a failure!

    How about you? Did you read the Holy Bible? Or even knew about God's Salvation?

  • Finish Another Bible Reading - September 30th 2012
    Why should I? I NEVER wanted to forget to set time for the LORD. And I want God to talk to me and teach me, guide me in everything I do!

  • Memorized the Book of Galatians - October 31st 2012
    I goal to memorized the Epistles of Paul and I wanted to start on the shorter ones. Completing this goal means I then can proceed to the Book of Ephesians by November 2012, Philippians on December 2012 and so on!

  • 30 Posts on this Blog by July 22nd 2012
    That's my birthday! Yes! This blog is part of my life and I do want to have goals for this and aim it to my birthday of having a total of 30 Posts. I know God will enable me.

  • Create a "VIDEO" Presentation about SALVATION - July 31st 2012
    I wanted to create a video presentation that is about Salvation. May God bless this work that many will be saved through this method that He will allow me to use for His works.
Those are just few of the things I commit unto God. I'm also a Sunday School teacher, also involved in Campus Ministries, CHOIR Member and was a student of Bible School Institute(B.B.I). I can't boast it for myself 'coz if without Him(Jesus Christ) and the Love of God, I can't ever do these things. 

May God give me the more POWER and STRENGTH to be of USED in His Church and His WORKS.

How about you? Do you have any commitment for the Lord?

Hope this can help you decide to what you wanted to commit for God. If you didn't commit anything in the service of the Lord yet, then GIVE time to the "OWNER" of your LIFE and TIME. 

Have a BLESSED Reading! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment