Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do I Accept Jesus Christ as my Savior?

Ask Yourself

Am I ready and is prepared for my death? Certainly "NOT" a good question but its one of the MOST crucial question that you should have the answer out from many years you've been living in this world.

As what I am before, I was uncertain of where I should be if I die...am I going to hell or to heaven? Even was my parents...they can't give me the definite answer to this question, yet they've nurtured us with FEAR in God, teach us good works and being a good person. So WHY?


The uncertainty was cleared after someone had shared to me the Gospel(Good News) about Salvation...and now.., it was so clear to me that even though I was a slave of SIN in this world before.,God allowed me to Understand the message of His Salvation and have FREED me from the bondage of my sins. That's because of what Jesus Christ had done for me, you and for all of us!(absolutely not just for me).

Am I now certain that if I die.. I'll go to heaven and spend my eternity with God! Yes! indeed...so many claims, but without understanding.

Please let me explain to you how I made myself so sure that I am SAVED and How I did Accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior(not claiming it myself...but the Bible tells me so!) and God sees my heart.

Have You "NOT YET" Begun Your Personal Relationship with God?

If your answer is not.. then you need to understand clearly what it means to be saved and you must be saved "NOW".

The reason you're right here reading this article is "NOT" an accident. It's all by the GRACE of GOD and it's His will for you to be saved.

Let's talk about the FACTS: 

If you'll say you can be save by your own GOOD WORKS and your own RIGHTEOUSNESS, then you had been taught a WRONG doctrine about Salvation. You can't be and can never be saved by your own good works, your own righteousness, your sacrifices and anything that is comes from you,mine and other's efforts(Isaiah 64:6 & Titus 3:5). It's because, we can't DO enough good things to be SAVED for simple reasons, we don't know "HOW MANY GOOD THINGS" & "HOW LONG"?

SALVATION is FROM GOD; NOT FROM MAN!

Salvation is always comes from GOD, by His "GRACE" and "MERCY"...that through HIS Love, He sent His Only Begotten Son(Jesus Christ) to SAVE US ALL, REDEEMED us from our SINFULNESS and for US to inherit the Kingdom of God.

From all of THESE things what does it means to you? That means, we can't never earn "SALVATION" with our own EFFORTS as most people do and wanted to DO! Salvation is FREE but many couldn't accept of its simplicity, because they do want to do it on their own and follow every rules and laws that man creates.

Have you ever heard many times of the phrase "You need to do this and that, also do that and this too and so on!"... those are the teachings of "UNCERTAINTY".,denying what Jesus Christ had already done for us.

Again, "SALVATION" is only through Jesus Christ, BELIEVE and ACCEPT Him as your Lord and Savior.

When you're ready to accept Jesus Christ in your life(which we must), you need to "CONFESS" and "REPENT" your SINS to the FATHER.

Again, Salvation is from God and not from our OWN efforts and self-righteousness. God gave us the "FREE GIFT" of SALVATION and what we just need to do is to accept it and believe on it.

When you confess your SINS to God(NOT to PRIEST, PASTORS, MINISTERS, or any HIGH religious leaders), you are to recognize yourself as a "SINNER"(Please read the following passages: Romans 3:10, Ecclesiastes 7:20, 1 John 1:8, 1 John 1:10), asking God to FORGIVE your SINS. That you can't help yourself and denying your own righteousness(Isaiah 64:6), and willing to believe that Jesus Christ already paid  the penalty of your sins and mine in FULL(Jesus Christ was SINLESS and was made the propitiation of our SINS and He was made SINS for us - read: 2 Corinthians 5:21).

What HAPPENS When You BELIEVE in Christ Jesus

Your SINS are WIPED out, your name is written in the Book of Life, you inherit the Kingdom of God, you'll spend "Eternity with Him".

Why is that? and How's that Happened?

When you believe in Christ as our Personal Savior and Lord., God will turn away "HIS" wrath(because of your SINS) from you, your are CLEANSED in the EYES of GOD and HE will impute(place) Jesus Christ's righteousness IN YOU forever, not on the BASIS of YOUR GOOD WORKS, NOT of the BASIS of YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, NOT on the BASIS of WHAT YOU WILL DO, BUT on the BASIS of WHAT JESUS CHRIST HAD DONE!!! (Please read: 2 Corinthians 5:17) - that passage shows me and you that you'll become a BRAND NEW PERSON in the EYES of GOD "NOW".

Does that mean you'll never gonna sin again? Does that mean you'll gonna be PERFECT? The answer is "NO!" It meant that Jesus Christ's "SHED BLOOD" continually cleanse us from ALL our SINS. And if we SIN, we have to confess and ask forgiveness unto Him on the BASIS of the AWESOME POWER of the Blood of Jesus Christ(not on our OWN EFFORTS).

How then will be your response on this message? Are you going to DENY the SAVIOR and continue on your SINS?, continue on your beliefs that your "good works" can save you?, and that God is good that He might spare you from His righteous Judgement??? If so, the TRUTH is you are FALL in the path of destruction(Proverbs 14:12) and you will DIE(the FACT that we're all gonna DIE on the EARTH) having an account of rebellion towards God!

The WORD of PRAYER

If you don't want to LIVE life in rebellion towards God, won't like to get yourself wake up in "HELL" one of this days but WANTED to live life at its BEST, spend time with God in ETERNITY then what I can do is to LEAD you in PRAYER., a simple prayer of accepting Jesus Christ in your life as personal Savior. Please Pray this Prayer with all of your HEART.

Heavenly Father, I confess that I have sinned against you, that I'm a sinner, that I can do nothing for myself to SAVE me from your judgement. I'm asking you to forgive my sins, not on the basis of my good works or what I will do, but what Jesus Christ has already done for me at the cross.
I confess in my mouth the name of Jesus Christ and believed in my heart that God raised Him from the DEAD.
I hear it now the message of your SALVATION and received Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior and choose to live for Him the rest of my life. 
In Jesus Christ name, 
AMEN.
Now if you PRAYED that prayer, you just accept Jesus Christ in your life as your Lord and SAVIOR and you are now given the Power to be the sons of God(John 1:12) and surely YOU and I will be in HEAVEN one of these DAYS(John 3:16,1 Peter 3:18).

What would you DO NEXT? Perhaps, you are NOW SAVED(if you truly mean all of the things we've discussed), then you need to be aligned with the WILL of God. The things I listed below are NOT the things that can be "ADDED" for your SALVATION(as most religious groups "DO") or just a SUGGESTION either., but these are the "ESSENTIAL" decisions and were the BASICS "ACTS" of every Christ believers should do.


You should be:


  • BAPTIZED with WATER
    Being in subjection to Baptism of Water(IMMERSION "NOT" "SPRINKLING") is the FIRST ACT of Obedience. It's an "ILLUSTRATION" that we are "BURIED" unto His(JESUS) death(our SINS are BURIED) and "RAISED" with His Resurrection and to WALK in the NEWNESS of LIFE(Please read Romans 6:5-6). It also symbolizes your Public declaration that you are now a "follower" of Christ.

  • UNITE WITH THE CHURCH
    UNITE WITH the Church; that "HONORS" the Word of God, where the WORD of GOD is being "PREACHED" and EXPLAINED so you can GROW in your CHRISTIAN LIFE. BE NOT in the church that is EXALTING their "OWN" man made doctrines and neglecting the "AUTHORITY" of the Word of God.

  • READ the SCRIPTURES Daily
    If you were taught "NOT" to read the Bible, then you're in "TROUBLE". Jesus commands us to "search the scripture" daily(John 5:39 and 2 Timothy 2:15). The "Word of God" is the LAMP unto our FEET and the LIGHT unto our PATH(Psalms 119:105). I'll tell YOU the WORD of GOD will reveal you a lot of unexpected things! It even corrects my "WRONG BELIEFS"!

  • HAVE A DAILY WALK with PRAYER
    Prayer is necessary for "US". It's a gesture or our "HUMBLENESS" towards God., that we are in "NEED" and can do nothing of ourselves. Think you don't have anything to ask FROM GOD? Think of your LOVEONES, your relatives, your closest friend..."THINK of THEIR SALVATION". How about your "SPIRITUAL MATURITY".

  • CEASED FROM YOUR VICES! 

    If you have VICES, drunkenness, cigarettes, gambling and so on... DECIDE for yourself to CEASED from them; ask Jesus Christ to take those things AWAY from YOU! They are the things that "grabs" your heart away from God and they are "ABOMINATION"  to HIM. Please read Galatians 5:21, Proverbs 20:1 & Isaiah 5:22, those are just few verses that could help you understand what God says on those things.

    Think of WHAT Jesus Christ hath done for you.,it's PRICELESS! If Jesus died on the Cross as replacement of your SINS.,why can't you give up that "very small" thing for HIM?

  • SHARE THE GOSPEL

    The Gospel(Good News) that you just received was PRICELESS. You are NOW bound to HEAVEN and was SAVED by the GRACE of God and not of your WORKS. Share it to anybody whom you knew that don't understand the message of God's Salvation. Start by asking them a serious question of where will he/she be bound when he/she dies? If they are uncertain of their answer, then you knew the reason. Tell them that the WORD of GOD was given to US for the purpose of knowing the TRUTH and REVEALING us the WAY of SALVATION and that is JESUS CHRIST(John 14:6, Acts 4:12)!

    You can share this post to your loveones to let them understand and learn about "God's SALVATION". Better yet, you can put yourself and them reading the Book of Matthew to John in the Holy Bible.

  • INVOLVED in CHURCH MINISTRIES

    God is the "OWNER" of time, why not "GIVE" your time for Him? On His church ministries and to church activities that you know can help you Grow more in your Christian life. Be involved not for the intention that you'll be exalted, that you are going to be noticed, not for your PASTORS or ELDERS, not for an EXCHANGE of ANYTHING but as "GRATITUDE" of what CHRIST had done for YOU!
Hope this post had helped you understand on How to Accept Jesus Christ as Your Savior. Read the Bible and ask God to let you understand His Word, accept and ALLOW His guidance and corrections in your life  and surely He will do that for you!

God Bless You and May God work in Your LIFE. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment