Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

DVBS Day 1 - Day 5

Again, as I have mentioned earlier talking about DVBS ministry for the church, it was so full of fun and learning together with the children. Though it may seems a daunting tasks since children got their own different attitudes from their homes, we do share them the Word of God and point the things they do when it's not right and correct them.

We did discipline the children and we have taught them many things.

I know they have learnt a lot from the Word of God we have shared to them and that they were trained how to pray, how to read their Bible(we bought Bible's for few of them who do not own), going to attend Sunday Worship, and Bible Stories of Adam & Eve, Moses, David and his sling, the Boy and hi Launch and the Nail Prints of Jesus Christ.


Anyways, it seems I can't find a good way to put up all the images I've got during the DVBS since blogger platform seems to have "no" image gallery options.. so what I am currently doing is put them in a slideshow and will soon put it up on the next's blog posts.

We also got a good results of conversion of the children that in their early age, they have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Some of them did came back during our Sunday School service and I know there are still lots of them that don't have the discernment yet on the Gospel, but we continually praying for their souls that what we have sown, God will give the increase.

Still, we continually do the visitation on the children to followup how they're going, how was their experience learning the Word of God, how they love and enjoy the fellowship they've experienced, how was their parents and so much more to talk about.

We're really glad that serving the Lord with Love & Humility because it gives JOY and Gladness doing the works. We enjoyed fetching the children to their own respective areas without(counting our efforts as we usually do when we aren't SAVED) murmurings!

Oopps! got some pictures of me and my preparation on the message for the Day 5 of DVBS. I've researched some mocking images from the web, the crown of thorns, angry faces and such and print them out and I presented them to the children to emphasize more about what I am talking about...
Reading the Bible


Printed Pictures 


Me!

Here I am! I'm in the Pulpit, presenting the message - Jesus - Nail Prints! 

What am I doing?

After the message, called Children to come forward who wanted to Accept Jesus as their personal SAVIOR.

That was an awesome experience indeed! I love how many children wanted to accept Jesus in their hearts and lives. Some of them might NOT discerned what they are doing, but I believed in my heart, that I sowed the word of God in their hearts. I pray, God give the increase and that the children will continually be molded in His Words and keep His commands.

So that's just it for this post and hope I could finish as fast as I can the slideshow I am making of the images I've got during the DVBS days.

Thank you!!! Have a blessed DAY!

--
Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment